Terms and Conditions
Industry Marketing Ltd may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on the First Friday Editors’ Briefings site.
The term First Friday Editors’ Briefings, FFC, First Friday Club, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 80 Coleman Street, London EC2R 5BJ. United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or to those who use the service of Industry Marketing or its associated brands.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors. They do not constitute legal advice and cannot be construed as offering comprehensive guidance to the Data Protection Act 1998 or other statutory measures.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, it is your responsibility to check that the information available meets your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Information on this site may be contributed by our members or other contributors (including in blogs). We do not control the information they provide and are not responsible for the views expressed
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed on this site please notify us. We accept no liability for infringements as a result of user generated content but we will take reasonable action to remove such content where possible.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The services provided by us are not available to those under 18 years of age or to those acting in a private capacity as a consumer.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel your access to the site at any time and without notice.
- If you are acting as an employee, you warrant that you are authorised to enter into legally binding contracts on behalf of your employer. You further warrant that your employer